Sheraton Bangalore Hotel at Brigade Gateway celebrates Holi with a twist. Instead of playing with colour, they are encouraging patrons to colour their palate and their plate.
They want their guests to colour their way to a healthier diet by following the nutritional colour code.
• Yellow foods: optimize brain functions
• Green foods: rejuvenate musculature and bone
• Orange foods: support skin and eye health
• Red foods: support heart and circulatory health
• White foods: enhance immune system, lymph system and cellular recovery
• Purple foods: promote microcirculation
The special Holi buffet will include tomato and tofu caprese, Young spinach and strawberry salad with raspberry vinaigrette, poached pear and chicken salad with gorgonzola crumble, carrot and orange soup and blueberry claufotis. All food has been designed around the colour code. There are also some concocted nutritional beverages such as Banana smoothie (Banana, Baby spinach, Fresh orange juice, Almond, Honey and Milk) and Immune system support (Fresh orange, Pineapple, Red apple and ginger).
Date: 17th March
Timings: 12.30 – 3.30pm
Price: 1295 plus taxes per person