- This event has passed.
Cloud Server Management Miniconf-Mumbai
December 8 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
We are organizing a single day conference on Cloud Server Management in Chennai on 8 December in Mumbai.
Cloud server management brings with it as many challenges as it offers conveniences. It is time to unbundle questions about:
1. Resource allocation: manpower, time and money.
2. Scaling: how best to utilize capacity in the present, and factors involved in planning for the future.
3. Security: which scenarios must you plan for, and how best to secure your data, applications and systems?
We are also taking this series to Delhi on 20th January to continue the infrastructure conversation across different cities.
Here’s what you can expect at the miniconf:
1. 3-hour workshop on Ansible and Terraform for Configuration Management on AWS, led by Ambar, Akshay and Deepak of CloudCover.
2. Talks on serverless, scaling infrastructure with cloud agnostic approaches, CI/CD pipelines and automation principles.
3. Discussions on resource allocation, continuous integration and doing data science on cloud.
4. Demos which will help you optimize costs and infrastructure with AWS
Why should you attend?
1. To learn from experiences and insights shared by your peers.
2. To understand how best to utilize time, money, manpower and infrastructural resources for your use-case.
3. For training on configuration management.
Check out the schedule here:https://rootconf.in/2017-cloud-server-management-miniconf-mumbai/#schedule