Apr 09 | 4 p.m.Runs till: May 07
The delicate art of crocheting is a lifelong skill that you can use to make beautiful gifts for others and items for yourself and your home. You will be learning crochet and different techniques in 5 sessions.
– Day 1
– Introduction to hooks, yarns etc
– Introduction to basic starting knots
– Slip knot, Chain and Single Crochet
– Start on a basic project: Hairband/Ear warmer
– Quick revision of previous stitches
– Single Crochet Increase/Decrease
– Magic ring / Changing colors
– Project 2: Basket with reading pattern
-Revision of previous stitches
-Half Double Crochet stitch
-Project 3: Crochet Flower with reading pattern
-Go over any unfinished topics
-Show each other finished work
-Questions and answers.
– 4-ply yarn in 4-5 colors
– 8ply/ t-shirt yarn (recommended)
– crochet hook size 4, 8 (recommended)
– stitch marker/safety pin
– paper, pen & scissors
Age: Adults & Children above 12 years of age
When: Classes will be held every Friday starting from 9th April to 7th May
Time: 4.00 pm to 5:30 pm (IST)
Venue: Online Session on Zoom
Fee: Rs 2200 (Inclusive of Tax and convenience charges)
About Bloom and Grow:
Bloom & Grow facilitates artist-led virtual and offline workshops for individuals and for corporates across the world.
To stay updated with the upcoming sessions, join the WhatsApp group with the link https://chat.whatsapp.com/K3j1qNIjqWlBobA2fsKxFd
We don't have any upcoming events listed for this venue.
(Venue owners / event managers, to get your event listed, reach out to us.)