May 02 | 3:30 p.m.Runs till: May 02
Food Illustration with Hemali Mehta (Online-live Session)
Do you love food? Want to capture amazing delicacies in your hand-drawn sketches this summer? Then this workshop is for you.
Food illustration food sketching is a great way to record your connection with food. This is a two hour workshop, where you’ll learn and sketch croissant and other dessert.
– Learn the value of having a time limit!
– Practice capturing a scene with minimal drawing and instead use a beautiful wash of paint and ink pens.
– Learn what to put in and what to leave out!
– Learn about focal points and composition, colour and more.
– Pens (black), water resistant recommended
– A4 papers for practice
– A5 watercolor paper or a thick white paper
– Pencil and eraser
– Water container and old kitchen towel
Date: 2nd May, 2020
Time: 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm (IST)
Fee: Rs 500 per person (Inclusive of GST and convenience charges)
Payment link: https://rzp.io/l/jp5Hr6E
To stay updated on sessions, join WhatsApp group with the link https://chat.whatsapp.com/HSaoCDNtvd8FxRV8rZckhi
About Bloom and Grow:
Bloom & Grow facilitates artist-led art & craft workshops in studios and also, conducts art based corporate workshops across India.