Gardening for beginners – Online Workshop
Online Streaming | - |
Jun 13 | 5 p.m.
Ends on: Jun 13
About Gardening for beginners – Online Workshop
An Online Gardening Webinar workshop to get you hands-on in Gardening and develop a deeper understanding of Soil and Plants.
Getting started with gardening can be a deterrent for a few. And that is what we are trying to leave behind as we help you uncover the basics in gardening and what you need to do minimally to motivate you to just get started.
A two-hour session on Gardening basics, understanding soil and plants, we cover these topics in this power packed session!
Q & A session included in the last 15 – 30 minutes.
1. BASICS OF SOIL, SUN AND WATERING Make sure you have a strong foundation to start your green cover!
2. 10 INDOOR PLANTS/ AIR PURIFIERS to grow and maintain, identify, understand, we will show and teach how to propagate and increase your garden naturally at home (Demo included)
3. 10 HERBAL VARIETIES to grow, consume learn its uses, medicinal/ herbal varieties have wonderful qualities about them, we make you love them and consume regularly
4. MICROGREENS how to, potting mix and care. The easiest plants to grow that adds that kick of energy and nutrients to your body (Demo included)
5. NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – We have some useful tips to control pests, make sure you write these handy tips down.
6. EASY GREENS Growing them easily at home for everyday consumption.
7. SOIL BOOSTERS All natural, all easy, found at home and the kitchen, we get you to create a LIVING soil full of microorganisms and nutrients your plants will love!
Kavya Chandra runs A Green Venture has been Gardening for 7 years now, runs a community garden where she grows over 10 kinds of herbs and vegetables, works with Natural and Organic farmers holding educational workshops, nature walks in Bangalore, Nature & Outdoor activities in the city and grows a wide range of plants from Indoor to herbs, edible greens and flowers at home. She believes that all homes should keep edible and medicinal gardens and have Nature in their life everyday.
Age group: 14 years and above
Day & Date: Saturday, 13th June
Time: 5 pm to 7 pm (IST)
Fees: Rs 600 per person (Inclusive of GST and convenience charges)
Venue: Online class on Zoom
This workshop will primarily be a demo session with a focus on resolving your doubts post the workshop. If you wish to do it along, please register early so we can send you a list of things to be kept ready for the session.
Payment link: https://rzp.io/l/VOJfRac
Note: Once you register you will be added to a whatsapp group for ease of communication with the steps to join in.
About Bloom and Grow:
Bloom & Grow facilitates artist-led art & craft workshops in studios and also, conducts art based corporate workshops across India.
To stay updated with the upcoming sessions, join WhatsApp group with the link https://chat.whatsapp.com/CP1RliwfMNdDZnoCJaclOn