May 14 | 3 p.m.Runs till: May 14
Adolescence is a time of rapid development in the body and mind. This development gives rise to a lot of questions. Many times it is difficult or embarrassing to ask these questions especially around safety both online and offline. We are hosting a webinar to address some of these questions and launch 2 important tools that can empower Adolescents to participate in their own safety.
3 - 4.30pm IST, 14th May, 2020 [Thursday]
1. Pooja Taparia - Moderator. Founder and CEO of Arpan.
2. Dr. Zoya Ali Rizvi - Panelist. Deputy Commissioner (Adolescent Health), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India.
3. Prof. Saroj Yadav - Panelist. Dean (Academic), NCERT.
4. Soledad Herrero - Panelist. Chief of Child Protection, UNICEF India.
5. Sonali Patankar - Panelist. Founder, Responsible Netism.
6. Dhaval Sheth - Panelist. Age 17.
7. Bhavika Sable - Panelist. Age 15.
The webinar will be held on Zoom and streamed live on Facebook and Youtube. You can join here
What can you expect to learn from this webinar?
1. Learn about personal safety and health of adolescents.
2. Start understanding digital usage and safety of adolescents.
3. Free tools to teach adolescents personal safety and give answers to questions they can't ask otherwise.
If you have any queries, please feel free to write to us at email@example.com