Oct 10 | 5 p.m.Runs till: Oct 11
Learn the art of Making Handmade Soaps which are SLS, SLES, Paraben free.
Theory includes –
1. Basics of Cold process Soap making and introduction to Melt and Pour Soaps.
2. Info on Carrier oils for cold process soaps
3. Cold Process Soap Formulation Techniques using Soap Calculator
4. Cold process Formulation Techniques based on the oil Properties and Lye handling.
5. Types of Fragrances – Natural and Synthetic.
6. Essential oil Properties Chart
7. Info on Tools and equipment
8. Six Tested Recipes – 3 Cold Process and 3 Melt and Pour soaps
1. Cold Process 1 kg Soap Batch Recipe demonstration with layer design techniques
2. Adding Natural and Synthetic Colorants to soap
3. Adding Textures to Soaps
4. De-moulding techniques, and Cutting
5. Basic Packing info
6. Melt and Pour Relaxing Floral Soap making
7. Melt and Pour Neem and Charcoal Skin Detox Soap
8. Melt and Pour Coffee Scrub soap
Day and Date: Sat, 10th & Sun, 11th October 2020
Time: 5 pm – 7 pm (IST)
Cost: Rs 2500 per person
Venue: Online Session on Zoom
This is a demonstration based workshop. All details and links on where to purchase materials will be supplied post registration.
Register on gpay with 9900052747.
Note: Once you are registered, participants will be added to whatsapp group, for ease in communication with the steps to join in.
About Bloom and Grow:
Bloom & Grow facilitates artist-led virtual and offline workshops for individuals and for corporates across the world.
To stay updated with the upcoming sessions, join WhatsApp group with the link https://chat.whatsapp.com/FLjH1Wy9xsWHuy7wiEJgw9