Sep 14 | noonRuns till: Sep 25
This is specifically for #Architects interested in learning more about wastewater.
CDD Society, a Bangalore-based Water and Sanitation (WASH) organisation is holding an #onlinetraining on "The Design and Implementation of Decentralised Wastewater Treatment Systems (#DEWATS)"
Date: 14-25 September, 2020 (last Date to apply - 20 August, 2020)
What you will learn
• Introduction to wastewater management
• Wastewater treatment approaches and technologies
• DEWATS™ Principles and Modules
• Design of DEWATS™ – parameters and modules
• Feasibility and initial DEWATS™ project planning
• Economics of DEWATS™
• Reuse options of treated wastewater
• DEWATS™ Implementation, Operation and Maintenance
Training Fee: INR 15,000 (for Indian participants)
To register and see more details, please visit: https://cddindia.org/online-dewats-training-2020/