Sep 26 | 5:30 p.m.Runs till: Sep 26
Resin is a two-part compound that hardens to give a clear and glossy finish. Geode is a geological formation consisting of volcanic rocks, minerals, sediments, crystals, etc. Using the resin medium, we would be bringing out patterns with resin, stones, crystals, etc. to create a geode look-alike.
Learn making geode.
Understand what is geode.
See original geode and learn how to replicate them with resin.
Learn what all semi precious stones can be used in resin.
Other materials which can be used in resin.
How to use texture paste in resin
You can take notes step by step so so it will be helpful when you are going to do with material.
If you want do along, you need the following materials:
– Resin and hardener
– Base board
– Weighing scale
– Leveller (also available on mobile apps)
– Blow dryer/heat gun
– Blow torch
– Plastic glass
– Paper cups
– Tissue paper
– Crystals, glass pieces etc. (optional for geode)
Day & Date: Saturday, 26th September
Time: 5 pm to 7 pm (IST)
Fee: Rs 800 per person
Payment link: https://imjo.in/aDwhHg
* Demonstration will be followed by Question-Answers and the trainer will be accessible later as well.
* Once you register you will be added to a whatsapp group for ease of communication with the steps to join in.
* Registered participants will be sent a pre- preparation video a day prior to the workshop.
About Bloom and Grow:
Bloom & Grow facilitates artist-led art & craft workshops in studios and also, conducts art based corporate workshops across India.
To stay updated with the upcoming sessions, join WhatsApp group with the link https://chat.whatsapp.com/CP1RliwfMNdDZnoCJaclOn